3 Days 2 Nights Miri City & Mulu Caves
Upon arrival Miri Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative then proceed for Miri City Tour – 3hrs, Tour features Malaysia 1st Oil Well or The Grand Old Lady located at Canada Hill, The largest Taoist Temple in South East Asia, Miri City Fan, Miri Heritage Centre (handicraft & souvenir) and visit Tamun Muhibbah ~ the local farmers market-you can find various tropical fruit and vegetable. Finally enjoy your shopping at Modern and Trendy Shopping Malls. Transfer to hotel to choose - View list of hotels
After breakfast, transfer to Miri airport for flight to Mulu. Arrive Mulu Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative and transfer to Royal Mulu Resort for check in. Afternoon, meet at resort lobby and transfer to Mulu National Park headquarters. Upon registration and proceed on plank walk for 3 Km to reach Deer Cave & Lang Cave. After exploring the caves, proceed to bats observatory to observe bats flying out of caves entrance at late evening (Only confine to fine weather). Return journey on the same plank walk to park headquarters and transfer back to resort. Dinner with cultural show performance & overnight at resort. (B / D)
Breakfast at resort and transfer by longboat proceed to Batu Bungan - Penan Settlement, to observe the tribe lifestyle and to select handicrafts on display for sale at Penan Settlement. Continue journey by longboat to Wind Cave and Clearwater Cave. Picnic lunch at Clearwater summer huts and later on you can enjoy swimming at Clearwater spring. Late afternoon return transfer by longboat to Mulu airport for flight departure. (B / L)
• All rates are Malaysia Ringgit & Non commissioned.
• Tours (FIT) are strictly on SIC (Sit in Coach) basis & all rates are based on Twin / Triple Share.
• Children under 12 years old ( Share Twin ) will be charged 95% of the adult rate.
• Children under 12 years old ( With extra bed ) will be charged 75% of the adult rate.
• Children under 12 years old ( Without bed ) will be charged 65% of the adult rate.
• 1 night accommodation at Hotel to choose - View list of hotels
• 1 night accommodation at Royal Mulu Resort
• 2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch & 1 dinner
• Entrance fee, guide fee & boat transfers
• Travel insurance
Requirements for the trip:
Torchlight, insect repellent, raincoat, swim wear, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.