3 Days 2 Nights Miri City & Niah Caves
Upon arrival Miri Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative then proceed for Miri City Tour – 3hrs, Tour features Malaysia 1st Oil Well or The Grand Old Lady located at Canada Hill, The largest Taoist Temple in South East Asia, Miri City Fan, Miri Heritage Centre (handicraft & souvenir) and visit Taman Muhibbah ~ the local farmers market-you can find various tropical fruit and vegetable. Finally enjoy your shopping at Modern and Trendy Shopping Malls. Transfer to hotel to choose - View list of hotels
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, transfer to Niah National Park (Two and a half hour ride). Upon arrival Park headquarters, register and have a brief study of the park information at the information center. Then, take a short boat to cross the river to visit Niah Museum. After visit museum proceed on plank walk for 3 Km to the caves main entrance. To walk to the cave take about 45 minutes. The Niah Cave is famous for its edible birds nest found high-up in the cave about 300 ft from the ground. In the Painted Cave you are about to see the prehistoric wall drawing as well as the preserved remains of the STONE AGE PEOPLE 40,000 year old. Return journey on the same plank walk to Niah National Park for lunch. After lunch, transfer to hotel to choose. (B / L)
Breakfast at hotel and free leisure time for you to explore more or do last minute shopping for local handicraft and souvenirs until transfer to Miri airport for departure flight. (B)
• All rates are Malaysia Ringgit.
• Tours (FIT) are strictly on SIC (Sit in Coach) basis & all rates are based on Twin / Triple Share.
• Children under 12 years old ( Share Twin ) will be charged 95% of the adult rate.
• Children under 12 years old ( With extra bed ) will be charged 75% of the adult rate.
• Children under 12 years old ( Without bed ) will be charged 65% of the adult rate.
• 2 nights accommodation at Hotel to choose - View list of hotels
• 2 Breakfasts & 1 lunch
• Entrance fee, guide fee & boat transfers
• Travel insurance
Requirements for the trip:
Torchlight, insect repellent, raincoat, swim wear, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.